IMPORTANT / ATTENTION: need to talk urgently about zfs-fuse.net and the project
Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)
2012-07-22 01:47:29 UTC
Seth, Emmanuel and everybody else who is involved with the ZFS-FUSE
project:

I need to rearchitect the Web site and move it to Plone 4. I cannot
continue postponing it for security reasons.

Please add me ASAP to gmail chat using dragonfear at gmail dot com as
the address, so we can discuss relevant topics such as:

- the Git repos
- the bug tracker (!)
- site email notifications
- your new user accounts on the new site

and others.

I will tell you what my plans are, as soon as you contact me. Hopefully
we can entertain some sort of group chat or google hangout.

I will also be lurking in the #zfs-fuse Freenode IRC channel, just in
case.
Emmanuel Anne
2012-07-22 06:58:17 UTC
Nothing against google talk, but you know this could probably be resolved
by mail.
zfs-fuse is... dormant ? I had even forgotten that I had an account on
zfs-fuse.net !
So well all this is not very important, as long as there is some backup
somewhere, imo. But I'll add you to my contacts, just in case, even though
I don't open the chat client very often.
**
--
To visit our Web site, click on http://zfs-fuse.net/